Skip to main content

Reply to "Reading and Writing Assignment for 6/9/15 14th class"

Alfonso's response

For me, 2012 was a truly important year. That was the year I first went to Canada. I went there and visited my aunt and uncle who lived in Vancouver by taking an airplane. My aunt’s house had a swimming pool. I swam there with my cousins four times a week. That was a good time. We went to the beach on weekends. I had never been to a beach until I went to Canada. We played with sand and collected some seaweed and seashells. That was very fun. We took a cruise tour to Alaska to see the glaciers onboard an ocean liner. The liner’s name was Norwegian Sun. It was a luxurious cruise ship. I went to the buffet for the dessert and delicious food. I sometimes also sit on a beach chair on the deck watching the beautiful ocean and having some cookies. The ocean was very beautiful. I think Sarah will like it! Four days later, we finally arrived at the destination--- Alaska Glaciers. The glaciers were very impressive. We also went to the little land near there. They sold some special things I had never seen before. For example, a T-shirt which can change to colorful when it is basked in sun. That was the best trip of my life! If I have the chance, I will go there again.