Skip to main content

Reply to "Reading and Writing Assignment for 6/9/15 14th class"

Here is Jackie's response to the assignment:

For me, 2015 is a truly important year. That is the year I made great progress on persistence and self-management. These were beneficial to my growth.

In early of this year, I went to Nepal with Happy Camp to hike at Himalayas mountains without my parent’s company. I and my campers had to carry 5 kilogram load in our journey, and we did have less water and some food, we also had to walk 40 kilometers in the mountains. Our hotel was very bad, there were only a bed and a little table, it even didn't had a bathroom.

The mountain road was very cliffy, and some of the road has lots of little stones. We must be very careful because if you didn't pay attention, you would fall to the ground, and got very painful. Some of the road had lost of stone step, we would spend all afternoon to climb to the top of the mountain. Some time, we have to woke up very early. For example, one night, we only slept for four hours and we got up at 4:00am and climbed a high mountain in the morning, but when I saw the snowy mountain, it was so beautiful. I was not tired at all, what I thought about was the beautiful snow mountain in my eyes.

We're very tired after the journey, but we were happy because we finished a great job.