Skip to main content

Reply to "Reading and Writing Assignment for 5/12/15 10th class"

Here are Elsa's thoughts on going across the sea.

Today is May 9th. I am a ten-year-old girl who is in grade5. But after four years more long , maybe when I  become a talented undergraduate who is eighteen years old , I have to come across the sea to the United States by myself, as my family are so busy that they must look after my little cousin , do a lot of chores act .

But the important things is China is our hometown, there are our house,my grandparents, the work that need them to do,and their life that they are used to do.If they leave them, they must find a new work , I think it will be so hard to them. I shouldn’t want them leave there going to another country which is far away from our hometown.Second, I think go to United States by myself can give me a lesson in my life which can exercise me to do something alone, I must face a lot of problem by myself, but I think I can do well like Jessie.

When I am going to go across the sea to the United states , I think I will concerned about my family more who are leaving behind me .I will give them a call  everyday, and write a letter or send an e-mail once a month to tell them a lot of interesting things  about me in the United States .

Of couse ,my family will be waiting for me at the end of my journey .They will miss me and belive me ,Me too! I think I will buy some air tickets to them and invite them come here with me. If they come , I will travel around the United States and let them feel what differents of the western civilization and our homeland.

I think it will be so funny .

Last edited by Laraine