Skip to main content

Reply to "Reading and Writing Assignments for 8/18/16 24th class"

Here is Berry's response:

We usually hear our parents say some general truths to us,but as teens,sometimes we are not agree with them or accept them.So how we can accept them?To accept them,i think we should use some examples from our own life persuade our kids and readers.( so,because you know sometimes teens will prefer to believe the truth from books.)

ok,so,here is my experience from my own life:
When i went to the UK last summer vacation,once a day in London,i was woke up with a start by a noise at nearly 1 p.m. in the hotel.The sounds was so big that made me so anxious to find where the sounds from ,so i ignore the content of it.At first i was so alarm because i was afraid of disturb others. After some minutes,i heard it said' fire emergency, please remain calm and out of the building immediately!' at the same time,someone knock my door and yell to me' get out of here quickly,there is fire!!!' i wasn't wait for any second,hauled my chum and got out of the door as quickly as possible in pajamas .A thought rush into my mind'i will die!' i didn't care everything except myself.but fortunately, when i arrived the ground safely,i really so relaxed! i saw there is a large crowd,of people gathered in the ground with pajamas just like me.Until the next day, i know it just someone take a smoke and touch the alarm.( But through the detail, i think the UK is full of sense of security.You know,actually in China,there isn't many hotels have the measure to protect people.) That the first time i touched death so directly.

So after that,when i go to hotel,i will find the exit and lift at the first time, i will find the ichnography of the hotel.i think my experience is not a bad thing.Frustration will warn us,it will give a pretty wealth to us,like gift.I believe it just like German philosopher* Friedrich Nietzsche said that which doesn't destroy us only makes us stronger.. If you want more evidences to prove my opinion,you must remember the book we are reading now,from the book 'A Long Walk To Water.',how Salva can support himself to refugee camp? Absolutely he met a lot of frustrations,but some belief in his mind-----my uncle was died, no one left can give me help,my family would want me to survive to .....grow up and make something of my life. And in the end,he is survive. Uncle's died,without family's help,Salva still survive although he ever thought he can't be survive. Through it,i see sometimes setbacks cannot destroy person but save him.