Skip to main content

Reply to "Reading and Writing Assignments for 6th class 3/31/16"

Love is a difficult word to define. But in The Giver, Lois Lowry offers an answer. He pointed out the warmth. In the memory of Christmas, Jonas experienced the warmth of love. The feeling was just like the sunshine, kind and comfortable. You could always find this kind of love from your family. They give you a comfort when you were upset, an encouragement when you did a good job. If you observed carefully, you would realize that there was always love around us. In my opinions, love could be many different ways. For instance, a father was severe at his son’s grade, if the grade wasn’t good enough, he would punish his son. That was also a kind of love. The father’s strictness was for the son’s future. Even tough this kind of love wasn’t as kind as the warm love. Another one, give up everything and forgive everything for a person. That was called “true love”. I thought that was the greatest one. You could always see this kind of selfless love from your mother! I was really appreciated for my mom. Love was everywhere in our life, observe them and be grateful!