Skip to main content

Reply to "Reading and Writing Assignments for 1/29/15 class 8"

This is from Doris, who was having some trouble getting on the forum. She has done a great job describing the difference between the two girls. What she points out is that Maddie feels real guilt. Peggy feels only a mild discomfort (Note how the prefix "dis" turns comfort into not comfortable.).  Nice work Doris! L.

I think Peggy feel like: Oh, yeah! She must like us, we didn’t do anything wrong, but she thinks we are bad, but we are not; we just teeth her, we are not hurt her!

I think Maddie feel like:I don’t think teeth her is good.Oh,she was very poor!I am very sorry, Wanda, I am sorry I make your fun with the other girl.If I didn’t teeth you, you won’t transfer to another school.

Maddie as poor as Wanda, she is different with the girl who laughing Wanda. Peggy think she good, laughing other is good, she is good, she is perfect;Peggy isn’t care Wanda’s feeling, she just to do everthing about herself.Maddie first she is wrong, but later, she know that is not good,so she never theething Wanda again!