Skip to main content

Reply to "Reading and Writing Assignment for 5/26/16 14th class"

In Cynthia Kadahota’s novel Kira-Kira, Lynn had influenced his sister—Katie to be a ripe adult. She taught Katie to take the responsibility and wanted her to study harder and even went to college. There was a person who had influenced me a lot. That was my mother. When I was young, I always played and watched TV right away after I went home. Even though I knew that was wrong, but I still didn’t want to do my homework or study before I played. One day, after I played, I suddenly discovered that I didn’t finish the homework yet, but it was to late to do it. The next day I got my teacher and parents’ punishment. That was a horrible experience. After that, my mom taught me to make my own study schedule. I did the homework and study for the next day’s test before I had fun. After doing this, I realized that this could make me played more happily because I didn’t need to worry about my homework when I was playing. I was really appreciative that she taught me to use my time wisely and worked before playing.