Skip to main content

Reply to "Homework for Class #28: Island of the Blue Dolphins"

Berry's homework:
I think if i live in the island which nobody in there,i will meet so many different problems.First of all, i will use some materials to build a house,like woods,clay and feathers,i had better use local materials,i think it more convenient.And then,you should find some plants that you know and make sure they are safe to eat,you can pick them to full your stomach.You should save some of them ,the more ,the better,because you cannot predict what will happen in the future.Second,you need fire.That is the most important thing in the island.You should collect some hard enough things and rub them with each other.Then try to find some branches,and use them to fire with the hard things.Remember to increase your speed and power.If you meet the groups of wolf,you should hide behind the bush.Don't be fear of it and try to keep calm.You can use the fire in the night and maybe it can help you avoid them.Or if you want to make a spear,you can use your hatchet{if you have}to pare them,make them like a knife.