Skip to main content

Reply to "Homework for 25th class"

Jimmy-- excellent creativity and thoughtfulness in your response! You addressed many aspects critical to survival. Nice work and good attention to detail in the book in order to best plan your living arrangement. Keep up the good writing. Originally Posted by Jimmy:

I would devide the island into several parts using fences made of huge bones and vines which have poisonous thorns which can be used to kill some wild dogs. And the whole idea is to build an arch-like path which leads to different resourses from home. And the plant would be planted on the arch so that Aleut cannot find me easily. Outside each bone, there will be a fire stick hanging on it which can be used to make light at night to keep away the animals. Of course, except the house, there will be a shelter which can be used to store food, transportation and keep me away from the rolling rocks when the earthquake happens. And once the arch is finished, I would collect some big flat rock to be placed near the coast. So when I shout at the right place, the echo can travel a lot farther to tell the people who will rescue me that there is a person out there.