Skip to main content

Reply to "Reading and Writing Assignment for 6/9/15 14th class"

Here is Elsa's response:

For me, 2010 was a truly important year. That was the year I  went to Beijing to begin my study of primary school with my parents .Before this, my great mother and my dear father had a lot of wrangles about I am going to Chengdu or another place to study. My mother insisted that I should go to Beijing to have a great learning environment but my father thought Chengdu would be well more. Finally, I choose my mother’s advice to go to Beijing by plane.

When I was 6 years old, I went to the WanQuan primary school which is a large school in Beijing and there were lots of teachers, they tought me a lot !There were all kinds of groups too, I could select one which I liked more , I could join them to have some wonderful time with my classmate and learnt some things that I could’t find in books. There, I’ve made many new friends and I joined the Music Group to play the drum, which is my hobby! In there , the best thing for me is I become a minister ! I am proud of being a minister. I learn more knowledges from there !

In my small heart ,it is my indelible year .